- Silicone face piece material conforms to facial features and doesn't harden with age.
- Silicone is easy to clean, durable and resists distortion.
- Contoured sealing flange and cradle suspension system eliminates discomfort caused by pressure points on facial nerves.
- Nose area design is comfortable and well-fitting.
- Minimal dead air space limits re-breathing of exhaled air.
- Direct cartridge-to-face piece seal minimizes replacement parts and simplifies maintenance.
- The most comfortable and durable half mask available.
- Does not interfere with protective eye wear.
Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
Filters should be ordered separately based on application.
Cartridge shown in the image is not included with North N70030.
Recommended filter for H1N1-type flu virus: North 7506-N95 - Particulate Filters 10/bag
Note: for H1N1-type flu virus protection you need 3 items:
1- North 770030 Silicone Half Mask
2-North 7506-N95 - Particulate Prefiter 10/bag
3-N7531 Adapter North N95 Filter Assembly 2/bag
These are all you need.
How to determine sizes, We asked for you from North safety:
Q: What do the different sizes mean? Is there any chart or example so we can order the right sizes?
We have no sizing charts. A small is for a very small petite person. A medium is the average 95 % of the industry. And a large would be a very large person.
Q: Could North 770030 be used for a child?
A:No, 770030S might fit but, it is not made for a child.